Monday, November 22, 2010

Yeah!!!

Yeah....I watched Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Part 1 dy....even earlier than my friend in UK haha^^ well the last episode seems to have much more action and conflicts compared to its previous episodes....the most suprising will be when the snake Nagiri suddenly appeared after being shoot down by curse...I get the shock alright....but what the heck...I get to laugh, supprised and suspence during the movie...that will be enough....hehe^^ There is one thing that touch my heart in the movie...and that is a friends trust....to earn it is no easy task where you have to know each other better...etc...after all this experience with a friend....I think it is appropriate not to hide anything in your heart...instead say it out....I am sure a real will accept and help you instead of leaving you....a friend of trust is always a friend indeed...don't be Ron on the movie where he kept his doubt about his friends in his heart until a certain point it exploded and only to regret it afterwards....so if you trust a friend...speaks it out...I am sure they can handle it since it is for benefits of all...don't let it explode...or you do something regretable.....well nice movie though...I am looking forward for the sequel next year....^^

No comments: