Sunday, August 16, 2009

Memorable Moment

Last week I experienced something special. I follow my nice housemate to fetch reverand to Serdang and Carol and Yen Xin back to Cheras....after putting reverand at UPM buddhist house in Serdang.....we went to play on the playground opposite the buddhist house under the urge from Kheng Hiong....at first we are very happy to play and to relive our youthful moment that we forgoten so long ago....at least I am....^^


Yeah!!!


see how happy we are^^


even cheok ee cant wait to play^^

Although this is a special experience....but because of human ignorance....the happy moment became tragedy......watch...







It become a full wave photographing war....haiz....sorry cheok ee....cant help u though....it then turn into handphone snatching event when we at kheng hiong car.....haiz....:(

Thing turn out like this but anyway this is a memorable moment for me and I hope all of u are too.....well they r my friends.....this is why I choose to learn Buddhism....because I get to meet a lot of friends wit different different personality.....a bit sort sort and playful sometime....but they r good friends nonetheless.....supportive and caring.....they always inspire me whenever i least expected it....thank you my kalyana mitra...^^

3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

beautiful friends~ ya, we really did know a lot of good friends as we learn buddhism.. and together we are, the will of learning become stronger! let us stick to buddha's teaching no matter where we are! hehe..

Pinkie123 said...

hey..u're also one of their gang who bullied me lo! hehe..

Cyber~ said...

Carol: wei...i din bully u oso....i din say anything too big...haha...^^ i juz say the truth mah....hehe...