Saturday, August 1, 2009

播种的人

Last week dhamma class is very interesting....although the story of the Buddha I already hear for the past three years dy....know most the story....then Bro.Yik Hwa introduce us a few song during hymns sharing section....one particular song really make me wonder...the song is "播种的人" lyric by Bro.Chuan Fang....most of us have benefited from our senior when we are a fresh junior in university....they help, nurture and make us grow up....well thanks to them I am what I am now...although many people did not see it...but I know I have change a lot during my time at UBF...thanks to their effort to put a seed in me(haha the sentences like something wrong...but the meaning is there^^) now I feel that I should be the one that inherit what my senior had done in the past for me...I will become the one that will plant seed into every one heart....although it is difficult...but it is meaningful and this is what I can do to repay their guidance and effort towards me.....gambateh neh!!!

No comments: