Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shocking!!!

The news come to me so sudden it like a shock to me...although I din hang out wit u much...but thanks for being my fren....today is a big shock to me n everybody...the usual laughter n chatting have been replaced by our sadness....life is so unpredictable....once u think u r alright but another moment u r gone forever...this is life where we will never know when death will strike us....it accompany us everyday...every moment....until it strike with the moment u least expected....so r we ready??? Are me ready??? So we have to cherish everyone we have by our side right...cherish every moment with them....as u will never know when death is here for u or ur fren....but at least my fren will b living in my heart forever....

I will share this merits that I acquired during meditation with u my fren Gary....wish u will be happy n free of suffering....

U always a good fren to me....I will cherish ur memory in my heart always....thank you for being my fren....

RIP Gary....u will always live in our heart forever...!!!

1 comment:

g_yean_i said...

hey, your friend is Gary Robert? born in 1987?